Here is my latest painting, titled Bec's Flowers. It is acrylic on MDF which is framed out in the back with 1x1 lumber. I made these as a two panel set. Each panel is about 10 x 24 inches.
I really struggled with these paintings. Mostly because the two different panes involved. I wanted them to be different but at the same time I wanted the colors to be the same. I originally tried a blended background having one color fade into another. I just couldn't get the two panes to match so I gave up on the idea.
After many attempts I finally arrived at the finished product you see here.
I hope you enjoy.