Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What do you do when you are bored?

I am fortunate that I have a great job and boss. I have a flexible schedule and can pretty much take days off when needed. The prolem is that it is a job that is swamped one day and absolutely nothing to do the next. (especially slow during summer months since I work at a school)

Sometimes I bring a book and read. This works well when it is a good book. But today, I have a new book THE SWEET FOREVER by George P. Pelecanos. So far it is not bad, not really great either. It is making me want to fall asleep. Maybe this is because I read before I go to bed or maybe it is because I am just not too into it yet....I dont know.

I spend a lot of down time searching the internet. I keep an on on craigslist to see if I can help my mom find items she needs for her new house. But you can only do that for so long too....

so does anyone else have any ideas? I need to be able to stay at my desk to answer the phone should it ring and obviously it has to be something not distracting to others in the office.

So what do you suggest?

1 comment:

AZ_James said...

I have a great idea. You should blog on the days you get bored.
JK,
Love